Issaquah Garden Classes & Programs
Learn about garden classes for adults, kids, and families in Issaquah.
Come to the Pickering Barn and get involved in the community learning garden!
Come to the Issaquah Summer Gardening Kickoff!
We'll be at the Issaquah Farmer's Market on Sat., June 1. Stop by to stock-up on organic veggie plants! Find out more...
See our calendar of classes for adults! Come learn how to grow edibles, keep chickens, grow vertical gardens and attract wildlife to your garden.
Children's Garden Education
Participate in these fun hands-on programs for kids:
- Family Saturdays in the Garden - Bring the whole family!
- Earth Steward Garden Tours for school groups
- Mobile Garden Classroom - we'll come to your classroom
- Fun Fall Garden Classes - Check back for 2013 classes
Summer Garden Camp, Ages 3-5
bursts with fun learning in our garden! Let your kids be dazzled by dirt and
critters, inspired by plants and fresh veggies, and engaged in fun games,
activities, crafts and hands-on learning.
COST: Non-residents: $45 / $35 Seattle Tilth members
FREE for residents in the Issaquah School District -- thanks to funding from Issaquah's Office of Sustainability and King Conservation District!
- Session 1 - Wednesday, July 10; 10 a.m.-noon
- Session 2 - Wednesday, July 17; 10 a.m.-noon
- Session 3 - Wednesday, July 24; 10 a.m.-noon
- Session 4- Wednesday, July 31; 10 a.m.-noon
Volunteer in the Learning Garden
Lend a hand! Help build a wonderful community learning garden. Find out about volunteering in the garden.
Master Recycler Composter Eastside
Find out about MRC-East and stay tuned for training in fall 2013.
Since 2008, Seattle Tilth has been working with the City of Issaquah's Office of Sustainability to transform the garden at the Pickering Barn as a place for community learning. This work is made possible through support provided by the King Conservation District and the City of Issaquah's Office of Sustainabilty.